A Canadian immigration representative is someone who provides guidance or official services to help with your Canadian immigration application process, acceptance process and potential denial appeal processes. Canadian immigration representatives can be both an authorized Canadian immigration consultant and an unauthorized individual.
Authorized Canadian immigration consultants are accredited individuals and organizations that provide professional immigration services. These services can help with your immigration or citizenship processes, visa approval needs, spousal sponsorship plans, foreign worker requests and more. Unauthorized individuals are usually family, friends or other personal connections.
A Canadian immigration consultant can make your Canadian immigration process a much less stressful and more rewarding experience. Canadian immigration consultants cannot guarantee your immigration application acceptance but can provide a number of services to help create the best possible application for your specific immigration goals. Some of the services a Canadian immigration consultant can provide are:
* Explain Your Options And Create Your Plan Ð Canadian immigration consultants can help inform you of the best possible immigration and or citizenship options for your specific needs. Professional consultants can analyze your current situation and immigration goals in order to discover the ideal processes to suit your Canadian immigration needs.
* Application Services Ð Canadian immigration consultants can help with filling out and submitting your application to ensure that it is completed perfectly, based on your specific immigration needs. Professional Canadian immigration consultants can make sure that your best possible application is submitted, but cannot guarantee that your application will be approved.
* Communicate On Your Behalf Ð Canadian immigration consultants can contact and communicate with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) for various aspects of your application or screening processes. This commutation cannot include direct translations of your submissions.
* Represent You In Application Approval or Appeal Proceedings
The specific services that individuals need vary based upon your specific immigration goals. Some immigration goals that Canadian immigration consultants can help you achieve are:
* Canadian Immigration Assessment Services
* Canadian Work Permits & Extensions
* Spousal & Family Immigration Sponsorship
* Caregiver Placement Programs
* Canadian Citizenship & Permanent Residency Applications
* Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)
* Canadian Visitor Visas, Student Visas, Super Visas Applications & Extensions
* Appealing Rejected Canadian Immigration Applications
Canadian immigration consultants can help with various aspects your immigration process and specific needs. Though unauthorized individuals can act as your repetitive, it is always recommended to work with a trusted immigration expert. Unauthorized Canadian immigration representatives can often do more harm than good, by lacking in immigration requirement understandings or by executing fraudulent behaviours in regards to your Canadian immigration needs. Do not pay for unauthorized immigration representative services or advice. Professional immigration experts have the knowledge and experience to help with every aspect of your Canadian immigration. Trust your Canadian immigration needs to a professional Canadian immigration consultant!
Canadian immigration consultants are accredited organizations that must act with competence, integrity, honesty and confidentiality in order to abide by the Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) guidelines. If you have more questions regarding the specific services that can be provided for your specific Canadian immigration needs, contact a trusted Canadian immigration consultant today!